- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Llusern Scientific collects the following data:
- Information provided by you through our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website; for the fulfilment of your orders and details about payment to and from you.
- If you visit our Website, we may collect information that is available from your browser. This includes, but is not limited to, traffic data, location data, operating system and browser details, weblogs and other communication data. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Llusern Scientific with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Llusern Scientific collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Llusern Scientific processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Llusern Scientific would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Llusern Scientific from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Llusern Scientific would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access — You have the right to request Llusern Scientific for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification — You have the right to request that Llusern Scientific correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Llusern Scientific to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Llusern Scientific erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing — You have the right to request that Llusern Scientific restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing — You have the right to object to Llusern Scientific’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability — You have the right to request that Llusern Scientific transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Llusern Scientific has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.